The 2020 Pain Society of Alberta annual conference takes place in the breathtaking Canadian Rockies.
- Dr. David Dodick, a world leader in the field of headache and migraine from the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Dr. Launette Rieb is a Family Physician certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine and the Canadian Society of Addiction Medicine. She is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia (UBC).
- Dr. Samina Ali, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Alberta focusing on initiatives to improve children’s pain care.
- Dr. Tara Packham, Occupational Therapist, Assistant Professor, School of Rehabilitation Sciences at McMaster University.
- Shelly Prosko, is a Canadian physiotherapist, yoga therapist, author, and educator advocating for the integration of yoga into modern healthcare.
All healthcare providers including physicians, physician specialists, nurse practitioners,
registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, pharmacists, physical therapists,
occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, dietitians, kinesiologists,
pain researchers, administrators.
For more information and to register: